Welcome and congratulations, you are now enrolled in the online delivery of Work Effectively in the Community Sector. This unit is intended to be completed independently and at your own pace. Please ensure that you complete all the required activities and presentations.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a community work or service delivery setting with communities, clients, carers, staff, visitors, suppliers and others to meet established work requirements.
On completion of this unit you will be expexted to:
- work ethically
- communicate effectively in a community work or service delivery setting
- work effectively within the community services systems
- demonstrate commitment to relevant values and philosophy underpinning work in the sector
- maintaining appropriate work standards
- take responsiblity for personal skills development
- reflect on own practice