This Moodle contains all subjects for stage 1 apprentices throughout this year
Your enrollment key is your class & year ...eg: 1A2017, 1C2017, 1D2017, 1E2017.
Welcome to MoodleATSWSi!
This course will guide SWSi staff through the process of designing, developing, facilitating and evaluating SWSi products in Moodle. It's also a community place where you can ask questions and share tips and information with others.
- obtain an Enrolment key
- click Continue
- enter the enrolment key in the required field (this is only required once)
Note: After enrolment, you will find a link to this course in your Moodle home page after login.
Moodle has been tested and works as intended using Google Chrome browser. Computers across SWSi will have Chrome browser installed. Learners are to be recommended to use Chrome browser when working in Moodle. Chrome browser can be downloaded free by vising https://www.google.com/chrome
Having trouble enrolling? Contact the Learning Innovation team on email@example.com
In this unit you will learn to use structured query language.
NOTE: If you want to go to Latest MoodleATSWSi Course then please click here
All SWSi staff need to enrol into the MoodleATSWSi course to access:
- Updates on changes to the Moodle software which will affect you and your students.
- The MoodleATSWSi community forum to discuss Moodle issues.
- Instruction and support resources on using :
- MoodleATSWSi for teaching
- the Institute's processes for managing courses.
Insert your course summary.
Taught by Scott, these units are ICAWEB411A, ICAWEB507A and ICAWEB516A.